The Capital Region Economic Development Corporation (CREDC) is your gateway to beneficial low interest loan programs designed to support your growing company. As the Certified Economic Development Organization for Cumberland, Dauphin & Perry Counties, CREDC has achieved the Commonwealth’s recognition as an highly qualified and experienced lending organization, approved as your access point to Commonwealth programs. By partnering with a highly regarded Certified Development Corporation, CREDC also facilitates your access to the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 504 Direct Loan Program. CREDC’s staff will work directly loan applicants to guide them through the application process, while working hand-in-hand with the applicant’s financial institution to ensure a successful project.
INTEREST RATES – as low as 2%, currently averaging around 5% – Fixed for up to 25 years – Amortizations up to 25 years
Rates vary by loan program and use of funds
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES
Increase financial growth for your business through programs that help you…
- Save money by taking advantage of lower interest rates
- Keep more cash in-hand through reduced equity requirements
- Gain financial stability through longer fixed interest rate periods
- Increase your ‘bankability’ by spreading the risk between your financial institution and a CREDC loan
BENEFITS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Create value for you customers and create a stronger borrower for you that…
- Saves money using lower than market interest rates on part of the financing
- Retains liquidity and cushion by putting less cash in each deal
- Finds stability in fixed interest rates up to 25 years
- Provides you with less exposure and better loan to value ratios
CREDC is happy to partner with any financial institution to create an advantageous financing structure for their borrowers. Below are some of the banks that we have completed projects with most recently.