We are excited to announce the application portal for the 2023 SBA T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined Program is open. This program is designed to provide free, comprehensive business coaching and education to CEOs of small businesses, like yours, looking to take their businesses to the next level.
The SBA Eastern Pennsylvania District office will host two cohorts: in King of Prussia and the Harrisburg/Lebanon area.
This program is community-based and supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The curriculum is taught by experienced Subject Matter Experts and includes a mix of virtual and in-person sessions. You will have the opportunity to learn from a cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences, and to build a nationwide business network for life.
The T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined advanced training series is open to small business owners and executives who:
● Have annual revenues of at least $250,000
● Have been in business for at least three years
● Have at least one employee other than themselves
● Can commit to completing the entire program, including coaching, submitting assignments, participating during in-person sessions, and reaching out for help
● Are coachable, ready to be challenged and supported, and willing to put in the necessary work to accelerate growth
Essential details about T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined:
● Applications are open through April 30, 2023
● The program runs from June 20 through December 20, 2023
● Attendance is required for the eight in-person sessions at your local cohort
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to reimagine your organization’s future and accelerate your business growth.
Learn More Before Applying
We are hosting a virtual information session on Tuesday, April 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for those who want to learn more about the T.H.R.I.V.E. program before applying. REGISTER HERE.
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you achieve your business goals.
All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.