We’re pleased to offer meeting space for members and community organizations at an affordable rate. Our three conference rooms may only be used for business meetings. Free surface lot parking is available for attendees.
Conference rooms are available for rental Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. All meetings must conclude by 7:00 pm. No weekend rental is available. Meeting spaces can accommodate between 8 to 48 people. For questions regarding conference room rentals, contact Helen Wallace at 717-232-4099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Room A&B
A 1300 square foot room with complete audio visual capabilities for presentations and flexible table and seating configurations. The room is equipped with an Avaya analog conference phone with Omnisound® speakers, and coffee maker and wet bar for catering accommodations.
- Large rectangle: 28 at tables, 30 sideline chairs
- Theater Style: 48 (6 rows of 8 chairs with center aisle)
- Classroom Style: 20 at tables, 30 sideline chairs
Clifford L. Jones (CLJ) Memorial Board Room
This space faces Front Street and overlooks the Susquehanna River. The room seats 10-12 people around an oblong table and has a whiteboard and an Avaya analog conference phone with Omnisound® speakers.
Linda A. Goldstein Conference Room (LAG)
This room seats 6-8 people around an oblong table. It is located at the back of the Chamber & CREDC offices. It includes a speaker phone, writable wall and large flat-screen TV for display purposes.
- The room rental fee will be waived for member 501(c) (3) charitable non-profit organizations. AV rental charges will apply.
- There is a 2 hour minimum reservation time, including room set up and break down time.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 3 months in advance, and all dates and times are subject to availability. The Chamber & CREDC hosts regular committee and Board meetings in the conference rooms and these meetings take priority over outside rentals.
- Room and AV rental fees must be paid at the time the reservation is made.
- All conference room usage must be scheduled by phone by calling 717-213-5020 or in person with Helen Wallace.
- Chamber & CREDC members must be in good standing (current year dues must be paid) in order to receive the member rate.
To cancel a reservation, the renter must provide a 24-hour notice before the time of the rental. If the room was reserved with a credit card, a $10.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
Coffee and hot water is available in Conference Room A&B only. Food and beverages may be brought in by the renting party. Renters are encouraged to use Chamber members for their catering needs. Caterer lists can be obtained from the front desk.
Conference Room A&B must be returned to the configuration example on the wall of the conference room. Tables must be cleared and chairs replaced in CLJ and LAG following usage. All food items, catering supplies, and trash must be removed from all rooms following usage, or a cleaning fee of $25.00 will be charged. All lights must be turned off.
Use of the building beyond the Conference Rooms, lobby, and bathroom facilities is prohibited. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside the building.
Reserve a conference room.
For questions and current rental rates, contact Helen Wallace at 717-213-5020 or email@example.com, or fill out the form below.