Wohlsen Construction received ten awards from the Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) at the Association’s 30th Annual Excellence in Construction Awards Gala. Seven of these awards were first-place Awards of Excellence. This was the highest number of first-place awards received by any one participating firm.
Wohlsen was presented with five first-place Awards of Excellence for the construction of the following projects:
- CityGate Medical Office Building and Corporate Center, Lancaster, PA – This project was also a finalist for Project of the Year.
- Amtrak Harrisburg Station Baggage Bridge Removal, Harrisburg, PA – This project was also a finalist for Project of the Year.
- Home2Suites, Lancaster, PA
- Penn State Health Lime Spring Outpatient Center, Lancaster, PA
- Masonic Village at Elizabethtown Grand Lodge Renovations Phase II, Elizabethtown, PA
Wohlsen’s self-perform carpentry team was recognized with two first-place Awards of Excellence for their work on the following projects:
- Masonic Village at Elizabethtown Grand Lodge Renovations Phase II, Elizabethtown, PA (Woodworking)
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Roseville Pediatrics Fit-out, Lancaster, PA (Woodworking)
Three Awards of Merit were presented to Wohlsen for the following projects:
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Roseville Pediatrics Fit-out, Lancaster, PA
- Village of Olde Hickory Phase I, Lancaster, PA
- The HUB Veterans Housing, Harrisburg, PA
These accomplishments are a result of the resounding performance from the projects’ architects, engineers, and subcontractors. We are honored to have been part of so many successful and talented teams.
Wohlsen Construction Company, founded in 1890, provides construction management, general contracting and design/build services to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. As a leading merit-shop firm, Wohlsen provides construction services in the senior living, education, healthcare and commercial markets, and maintains offices in Lancaster, Harrisburg and Berwyn, PA, Parsippany, NJ, Baltimore, MD, Wilmington, DE, and Hamden, CT; and Vienna, VA.