WOHLSEN CONSTRUCTION PRESENTED WITH 10 AWARDS
On: July 30, 2015 Filed Under: Member News
Lancaster, PA – Wohlsen Construction received 10 awards from the Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) at the association’s 26th Annual Excellence in Construction Awards Gala. This was the highest number of awards received by any one participating firm.
Wohlsen was presented with six first place Excellence in Construction Awards for the following projects:
- Oak Tree Development Group’s Excentia Office Renovation, located in Lancaster, PA
- Hamilton Health Center Phase 2, located in Harrisburg, PA
- The Hill School’s Lehrman ’56 Pavilion, located in Pottstown, PA
- Norfolk Southern’s Rutherford Intermodal Facility, located in Harrisburg, PA
- Oak Tree Development’s Sensible Portions Addition, located in Lancaster, PA
- Willowdale Chapel Overbuild & Fitout, located in Kennett Square, PA
Three Awards of Merit were presented to Wohlsen for the following projects:
- Sunrise Senior Living’s Quadrangle Forest Grill Renovation, located in Havertown, PA
- Penn State University’s Bryce Jordan Center Roof & Arena Renovation, located in State College, PA
- Masonic Village of Elizabethtown’s Washington Skilled Nursing Renovation, located in Elizabethtown, PA
Additionally, a Merit Award in the GC Sustainable Green category was received for the Hamilton Health Center Phase 2 project, rounding out Wohlsen’s total to 10 awards.
Wohlsen Construction Company, celebrating its 125th anniversary, is a Green Plus Certified company, and one of the leading merit shop construction firms in the Mid-Atlantic States.