McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC is pleased to announce that ten of its attorneys were selected to the 2021 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers:
• Alan R. Boynton, Business Litigation
• James P. DeAngelo, Business Litigation
• Paul J. Helvy, Family Law
• Kandice Kerwin Hull, Business Litigation
• Kendra D. McGuire, Estate & Trust Litigation
• Diane M. Tokarsky, Construction Litigation
• Anne E. Zerbe, Employment & Labor
2021 Pennsylvania Rising Stars:
• Dana W. Chilson, Business Litigation
• Andrew S. Rusniak, Estate & Probate
• Kenneth R. Stark, II, Energy & Resources
McNees is a full-service law firm based in central Pennsylvania with more than 130 attorneys representing corporations, associations, institutions and individuals. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Harrisburg, Devon, Lancaster, York, State College and Scranton, Pa.; Columbus, Ohio; Frederick, Md.; and Washington, D.C. McNees is also a member of the ALFA International Global Legal Network.