Ryan Brown named to Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40
On: July 29, 2015 Filed Under: Member News
Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF) proudly announces that Ryan Brown, CPA, CVA, Senior Manager has been named to the Central Penn Business Journal (CPBJ)’s Forty Under 40 list for 2015. Ryan and the other Forty Under 40 winners will be recognized at an awards event on October 12, 2015 and will be featured in a special publication of the CPBJ.
The award winners are recognized for their commitment to business growth, professional excellence, and community service. Ryan is an integral part of the team at BSSF for his leadership on the Litigation Support Team, and Family-Owned Business Group, in addition to his involvement with several strategic initiatives to enhance the Firm.
Additionally, he serves the community in the following capacities:
- Ben and Tim Day – Treasurers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region – Board of Directors and Finance Committee Member
- Grace Christian Child Care – Board Member
- Grace United Methodist Church – Member and Financial Committee Member
- Holy Spirit Health System – Spirit Physicians Services, Inc – Board of Directors
- United Way of the Capital Region – Bridges Steering Committee Member
- Youth Soccer and Baseball Coach
Ryan is the sixth BSSF team member to win this award; past CPBJ Forty Under 40 alumni include: Ken Wolfe, Tim Grunstra, Scott Esworthy, Matt Lacklin, and Jessica Lacklin.