RKL Welcomes New Partners and Managers
On: January 8, 2018 Filed Under: Member News
MECHANICSBURG, PA (January 8, 2018) – RKL LLP today announced that six management-level professionals have joined the firm as part of its merger with Padden, Guerrini & Associates, which took effect January 1, 2018.
The new team members, which include four partners and two managers, will be primarily based out of RKL’s Mechanicsburg office located at 91 Cumberland Parkway and serve clients throughout the firm’s geographic footprint in Pennsylvania and beyond.
- H. David Padden, CPA, MBA, CIA: Padden joins RKL as a Partner in the firm’s Tax Services Group, and brings nearly four decades of experience providing accounting, tax and consulting services to business and individual clients. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Grove City College and an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. Padden resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife.
- Karin M. Guerrini, CPA, CFE, CGMA: Guerrini brings more than three decades of experience in bank and credit union auditing to her new role as Partner in RKL’s Audit Services Group and member of the firm’s Financial Services Industry Group. She received her bachelor’s degree from Penn State University, and lives in Harrisburg.
- Allyson R. Hornbaker, CPA: Joining RKL as a Partner in the Audit Services Group, Hornbaker delivers assurance and management advisory services to clients, including financial statement audits and assistance with government reimbursement and HUD-sponsored projects. She received her bachelor’s degree from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, and resides in Enola with her husband and three children.
- Stefanie M. Knaub: Knaub joins RKL as a Partner the firm’s nationally recognized Senior Living Services Consulting Group, specializing in all aspects of medical billing, including reimbursement, accounts receivable, policy and procedure review and operational improvement. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Albright College and resides in Dillsburg with her husband.
- Rick Miller, CPA: As a Manager in RKL’s Audit Services Group, Miller has more than two decades of accounting experience serving the assurance and regulatory compliance needs of not-for-profit, senior living and commercial clients. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Eastern Mennonite University, and lives in Dillsburg with his wife and their son.
- Nathan J. Babinsack, CPA: Babinsack joins RKL as a Manager in the firm’s Audit Services Group, bringing more than a decade of experience helping senior living providers and not-for-profit organizations manage regulatory compliance, financial record-keeping and more. He holds a bachelor’s from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, and resides in Newville with his wife and their two children.
RKL LLP is a leading financially oriented professional services firm with offices located in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania and beyond. More than 400 team members strong, RKL offers its clients close, personalized service along with a wide range of capabilities including accounting, tax, business valuation, merger and acquisition assistance, succession planning, business risk management, fraud and forensic accounting and more, along with technology consulting and investment advisory/financial management services through its subsidiaries. RKL is ranked 65th on Accounting Today’s “2017 Top 100 Firms.” Learn more at rklcpa.com.