We will continue to monitor the global Coronavirus and watch for the potential impact it has on our region. We recommend reviewing the following informational materials created by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), U.S. Chamber, ACCE, and others to help keep your workplace safe and healthy.
What is coronavirus? Coronavirus disease or COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes the Coronavirus is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
The best prevention actions you can take to prevent the spread of #COVID19 include:
- Routinely clean/disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Review additional resources to keep your workplace safe and healthy:
- Workplace Tips for Employers (U.S. Chamber)
- Combating the Coronavirus (U.S. Chamber)
- Preparing and Responding to Coronavirus (ACCE)
- What You Should Know, Situation Updates (CDC)
- Travel Health Notices (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease (CDC)
- Updated Information on COVID-19 (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Follow the CDC Twitter Page for up-to-date information
- Approved Disinfectants For Use Again COVID-19 (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)