Now Hiring: Digital Experience Associate
On: August 9, 2018 Filed Under: Chamber News
Job Description: Digital Experience Associate
The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC exists to improve our region’s quality of life.
We’re a catalyst for dynamic job creation, policy change and economic growth that enhances the quality of life in our region: Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. Together with our members, we’ve accomplished some pretty amazing things over the last 130 years.
Get to know us
We define ourselves with BOLD LEADERSHIP. We’re a knowledgeable organization guiding the regional business community. Our tribe is our VISIONARY MEMBERS. We energize and engage our boards and members, transforming that energy into action that positively affects the region. Our consistent POWERFUL RESULTS shape the communities we call home.
- Leadership: We leader with purpose toward a better future for the residents of our region.
- Trust: We build trust by delivering results with speed, integrity and innovation.
- Collaboration: We collaborate with business, government and communities for better results.
- Excellence: We strive to be excellent in all that we do.
A key part of our Chamber Operations team, the Digital Experience Associate will support communications and marketing efforts, event design and production, and member services. This person must deliver excellent customer service, be detailed-orientated, be creative and be able to work collaboratively.
What it looks like for you
You will support the Chamber Operations team to provide consistent, exceptional experiences to our members and community partners.
You love the Harrisburg region, and you have a genuine desire to help the people who live and work here succeed. You will communicate with Chamber & CREDC members and partners on a daily basis, providing exceptional experiences with each interaction.
You will continue to evolve the Chamber & CREDC’s digital presence to maintain exceptional experiences for our members on our website and social media channels. You will be a guardian of our visual brand, ensuring that we communicate our message with quality and elevate our brand to the highest level.
Communications and Events support
- Act as the official Chamber & CREDC photographer
- Design all Chamber & CREDC collateral materials and digital assets
- Manage website updates (New Website coming late August 2018!)
- Assist Communications Director with social media messaging
- Assist Director of Events with event design, production and support
Digital Member Services
- Assist Membership Services Manager with incoming member phone calls and emails
- Ensure database is updated with correct information and missing data fields
- Compile reports and lists as required
- Assist members with posting information to their member portal/Chamber & CREDC website
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience: 1-3 years of graphic design training/experience
- Proficient in Adobe programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Established photography skills, including photo editing
- Superior customer-service oriented skills
- Values aligned with those of the Chamber
- Flexibility and ability to deliver results
- Track record of initiative and ownership of work
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude, ability to maintain grace under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work some early mornings and some evenings
- Established proficiently in shooting and editing video, or a desire to learn
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Experience in event photography, including posing groups for photos
- Working knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Premiere
The Chamber & CREDC Offers:
- The opportunity to work each day to improve your community
- Health, dental and vision benefits; life insurance; and more
- Generous time off (vacation, sick time, personal days and holidays)
- Employer contribution to 401(k)
- A year-round program of fun activities for staff to enjoy
- Shortened summer office hours
Ready to join us?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, send the following to Kara Luzik Canale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Design and photography samples or digital portfolio
- Salary requirements
Incomplete applications will not be considered.