We’re so happy you’ve joined us in our mission to improve our region’s quality of life. We’re a catalyst for dynamic job creation, policy change and economic growth that enhances the quality of life in our region: Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. Together with our members, we’ve accomplished some pretty amazing things over the last 130 years. We can’t wait to see what we can do with you on our team!
- Our 1,000 member organizations range from small businesses to not-for-profits to Fortune 500 companies across Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties and beyond.
- We are not a government organization. However, we do work closely with elected officials to help strengthen our region’s quality of life.
- As a not-for-profit organization, we are 95-percent privately-funded through revenue generated by membership, events, sponsorships, donations and CREDC services.
- We are proud to have a 5-star accreditation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce—a level achieved by less than 2 percent of chambers nationwide.
Visionary members are our tribe. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to access all of the valuable member benefits we provide. You can navigate your benefits through our Member Tools
New Member Check List
Your six-step guide to greater success!
1. Login to your Member Portal
After joining, a Chamber & CREDC staff member will provide you with your member only access to our website. TIP: Can’t wait? No problem. Contact us.
- Explore your Member Portal Use our Member Portal Guide for an in-depth experience. Download Guide
- Enhance your Directory Listing Your digital listing will be automatically setup with the information you provided on your membership application. Members at the Community Builder, Community Investor and Chairman’s Circle levels have the ability to enhance listings with additional media such as a logo, social media links, video and photos.
- Post Member Coupons, News and Events Through your Member Portal, you can easily post member-to-member offers, and community events. News is submitted directly on our website.
2. Connect Key Staff Members
Ensure that your key staff members (Operations, Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance, etc.) are added to your Chamber contact list. We’ll create unique member logins for each person.
- Add staff contacts in your Member Portal Use our Member Portal to keep your staff list up to date.
TIP: Organizations with the most connected staffs report receiving the most benefits.
- Share BOOST guides with each team (See Step 6) We’ve created specialized guides for each function within your organization. Your teams can easily navigate the Chamber benefits that mean the most to them.
3. Attend Chamber & CREDC Member Success Orientation
RSVP to our next Success Orientation to get more tips on how to use your membership and meet fellow Chamber members. Call us for dates and to RSVP. TIP: Register 2-3 members of your team to get the most out of orientations.
4. Mark Your Calendar
Explore our events calendar
and register for your favorite events. TIP: Not sure what events are the right fit for you? Ask us!
5. Join Committees Discover our committees
and find the right fit(s) for you and your colleagues. TIP: Assign different people in your organization to different committees to have a larger presence.
6. Boost Your Success
- Boost Your Bottom Line (MVPs)
- Boost Your Marketing Strategy
- Cash in your digital ad credits! (Community Builder level and above)
- Schedule Your Events (Host a Ribbon Cutting and Chamber Mixers)
- Read our Resources for Marketing Teams
- Boost Your Business Development
- Boost Your Talent Recruitment
Contact us for your Complimentary Member Benefits Consultation