As of May 2019, the Murata Business Center / TechCelerator @ Carlisle is closed.
The Chamber & CREDC would like to thank the generous sponsors, business partners and startups that have worked with us to make the TechCelerator possible. The TechCelerator was an initiative of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC to provide designated, shared space in a business incubator environment.
In 2016. the TechCelerator was a winner in the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)’s Growth Accelerator Fund Competition. The TechCelerator was awarded $50,000 to boost economic impact.
Over the years, the TechCelerator@Carlisle / Murata Business Center has successfully launched numerous startups, including:
- WebFX (previously WebpageFX) – digital marketing and SEO agency
- Crimewatch Technologies – phone app that allows users to browse nearby crimes and anonymously tip authorities
- TexVisions – largescale print and promo products
- Vispronet – online-based print and promotional shop
- Z-Band Group– video distribution system company
- Gusto (previously known as Ephyra Group) – branding/marketing agency
- Synergy HomeCare – provides non-medical home care services to clients of all ages and needs
- Markant Corporation – professional services and consultation for internet security, IT integration, database programs, etc
- WorkXpress – mobile app development and digital support services
- SE Moulding – OEM part manufacturer for a wide range of industries
Learn about more opportunities for business financing and startups through the Chamber & CREDC:
A special thank you to all the companies we had the opportunity to work with over the years at the Murata Business Center / TechCelerator@Carlisle.