The International Committee of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & Capital Region Economic Development Corporation focuses on assisting local businesses in expanding to international markets and also helping international companies find a new home and opportunities in our area. Our primary area of focus is the three counties (Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry) in the Harrisburg-Carlisle Metropolitan area.
The Committee works to promote foreign investment and trade in the Capital region by:
- Maintaining contact with local sourcing leads such as the Governor’s Action Team, local utilities, the Office of International Business Development and Pennsylvania’s Foreign Investment Offices
- Responding to leads generated from referral sources
- Coordinating Inbound Trade Missions
- Participating as a member of the Southcentral Region Team PA Export Network
- Working with local organizations to identify qualified candidates to apply for loans available to exporters
For more information on our programs contact Shaun Donovan at (717) 213-5033 or email@example.com.
In which countries would your business like to expand the availability of its products or services? How do you currently find these opportunities and where can you go for assistance?
The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC’s International Committee occasionally receives leads that are generated through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s 26 international offices located throughout the world. These offices receive several types of requests from companies looking for new suppliers or vendors right here in Pennsylvania to export products to their locations, as well as companies who are looking for a partner to expand their product into the North American market.
If your company is looking for ways to expand its sales and partnerships internationally and gain access to these international leads, then we encourage you to subscribe to International Business Alerts. Once subscribed, you will receive export and joint venture requests directly to your inbox.
Subscribe to International Business Alert Emails by completing the form below: