The Chamber & CREDC invites members to post their job vacancies on our website. Jobs will remain active until specified expiration date. To post your job vacancies you must be a current Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC member. Any job submitted by non-members will not be considered. Approved jobs will appear below and on the Live The Life You Want website – an integrated marketing campaign intended to help brand the Harrisburg region and emphasize that the area is a great place to live, work, and play. Click here to post a job.
Expires: August 1, 2018
Job Description:This is a seasonal position for the Summer 2018 season, with the opportunity for additional work throughout the year. The following job description applies to the following positions, as functioning employees may rotate between the two roles:
- Money Cart Assistant
- Cash Control Assistant
- Operating Jet scans (currency counters) and Jet sorts (coin sorter) to process currency from Hersheypark, Hersheypark Arena, Giant Center, Hersheypark Stadium, M.S. Hershey Foundation, Golf properties, Restaurant Group, and Resorts properties.
- Data input of financial activities into a Windows based ISA Tracking System.
- Completing daily bank deposits.
- Issuance and reception of cashier bags through the ISA Tracking system.
- Answering phones and dispatching radio calls.
- Physical pick-up cashier bags and responding to any change calls within Hersheypark and Hersheypark Stadium in all weather conditions.
- Driving golf carts within and around Hersheypark.
- Replenishing funds for the next operating day.
- Assisting cash control coworkers and supervisors with other job tasks, as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid PA Driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED. Graduating seniors will be considered.
- Must have strong basic math skills and ability to reconcile balances.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment guidelines.
- Must be able to work both independently, showing initiative, as well as working with a partner or team.
- Must be able to work four (4) days or more per week, with scheduling flexibility to include a rotation of early mornings staring at 7:00am and late nights ending at 2:00am. Ability to work weekends is also required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time depending on assigned daily duties.
- Must be able to walk at a rapid pace to arrive at Hersheypark locations in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Expires: August 31, 2018
- Assemble product using written instructions, blueprints and drawings
- Record correct and accurate documentation
- Perform manual assembly of tubing and connectors
- Package and labels finished product
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks as assigned
- Responsible for performing visual inspection on in-process and finished products
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good verbal/written communication
- Ability to follow complex procedures
- Production experience in a CGMP or Lean manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced controlled cleanroom environment up to 8 hours a day with additional overtime as required for production schedule adherence
- The Clean-room is controlled environment for temperature and humidity having low ambient noise.
- Specific gowning is required including: gloves, hair & beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup / jewelry, and the like.
- Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene
- Must have ability to do the following activities
- Follow all safety protocols
- Stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, grasping
- Use hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, and pulling
- Infrequently lift and manipulate up to 50 pounds max unassisted
Pennsylvania Immigrant and Refugee Women's Network (PAIRWN)
Expires: July 31, 2018
Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts
Expires: July 25, 2018