The Chamber & CREDC invites members to post their job vacancies on our website. Jobs will remain active until specified expiration date. To post your job vacancies you must be a current Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC member. Any job submitted by non-members will not be considered. Approved jobs will appear below and on the Live The Life You Want website – an integrated marketing campaign intended to help brand the Harrisburg region and emphasize that the area is a great place to live, work, and play. Click here to post a job.
Expires: June 12, 2018
|Description:||PSECU, a high-tech progressive financial institution that is almost $5 billion in assets, is seeking an Information Security Operations Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer who will be responsible for driving PSECU’s identity and access management vision in effort to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PSECU’s information. The IAM Engineer understands identity and access management processes and controls, as well as has experience implementing access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication and authorization) and access governance (certification, logging monitoring). The individual will ensure the IAM environment utilizes the latest technology and is compliant with corporate policies and industry best practice. The position reports to the Information Security Operations Manager and works closely with other areas within the Information Technology Service (ITS) organization.|
- Work under the direct supervision of the Information Security Operations Manager.
- Demonstrate an understanding of modern IAM concepts and best practices, including Single Sign On(SSO), cloud/third party application integration, and federated identity management.
- Design, implement and maintain best practices for a LDAP compliant directory.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation and installation of identity and access management controls with a focus on industry best practice and best of breed technologies.
- Develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management Architecture and standards;
- Strive to cross-train across the Identify and Access Management domain, in order to backfill and backup peers as needed.
- Create IAM systems providing administrators with the tools and technologies to change a user’s role, track user activities, create reports on those activities, and enforce policies on an ongoing basis. These systems are designed to provide a means of administering user access across an entire enterprise and to ensure compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements within the IAM ecosystem.
- Understand, develop, maintain and mature a Role Based Access Control (RBAC) model. The onboarding of applications is based on metadata derived from authoritative source(s).
- Incorporate a strong network security model to include firewalls, IDS/IPS, signature analysis, web application firewall, API security, database monitoring when designing IAM solutions. Work in unison with an enterprise Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Collaborate between multiple ITS technological teams to develop and implement controls and configurations aligned with security policies and legal, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Develop a relationship with peripheral departments, including IT, to maintain and communicate situational awareness of PSECU's security posture as it relates to Identity and Access Management.
- Maintain familiarity with multiple systems and attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures in order to triage and perform rapid analysis of real-time data feeds, looking for indicators of compromise.
- Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze, and eradicate malicious activity.
- Document all activities during an incident and provide leadership with status updates during the life cycle of the incident. Work with the Information Security Operations Manager to create a final incident report detailing the events of the incident.
- Provide information regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications and warning information to teams
- Support training and security awareness programs for employees, members, vendors, and other third parties.
- Assist Internal Audit Services in coordinating all audit and regulatory examination activities for the ITS Department.
- Candidate must be bondable and credit worthy.
- Starting Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Schedule: Monday-Friday – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Employee Type: Full time, Non-Exempt
Lehman Property Management
Expires: May 31, 2018
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our clients, customers, and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, & Google Apps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
Expires: May 11, 2018
- Assist clients in starting and financing a business, which includes the knowledge of state and federal financing programs.
- Provide financial analysis for loan application packages including generating spreads; writing credit, project, and company background narrative; preparing loan packages; working with Loan Review Committee; assisting with loan closings and collecting all necessary materials.
- Perform loan administration activities including but not limited to: booking loans in PORTFOL; recording delinquencies; assisting with collection efforts; preparing state reports
- Produce financial modeling pro-formas and write compelling well supported applications for economic development grants on behalf of CREDC and other sub-grantees for high impact projects
- Complete all state and federal checklists and reports, help clients to satisfy all special conditions and monitor compliance requirements in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements laid out in program guidelines.
- Interface with architects, construction contractors, environmental consultants, project managers, site inspectors, bankers, lawyers, relative to all issues concerning grant and loan programs.
- Create project budgets and manage project expenditures. This includes completing and tracking drawdown requests, compiling eligible invoices, and confirming project funds are expended within the required guidelines.
- Work with a network of commercial/industrial realtors and developers to connect business executives considering relocating to our region with sites meeting the search criteria and facilitate introductions to municipalities governing how to do business in that area and other valuable resources
- Respond in a time sensitive manner to inquiries from relocating companies for regional real estate availability, infrastructure, workforce, business incentives and so forth.
- Compile, manage and maintain regional demographic materials including but not limited to census data sources, cost of living data, specific labor market and wage information, real estate rates, tax rates, general demographics, and so forth.
- Refer clients to proper channels of assistance in the event that CREDC cannot provide a needed service or support.
- Meet with businesses, county and municipal leaders, and other organizations within Cumberland Dauphin and Perry counties to assist in regional economic development efforts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of state and federal financing and incentive programs will be developed in this position. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Keystone Opportunity Zones
- Keystone Innovation Zones
- PA Industrial Development Authority loans
- Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program
- PA Economic Development Financing Authority programs
- Industrial Site Reuse Program
- Infrastructure Development Program
- Job Creation Tax Credits
- WED Net
- Economic Development Administration programs
- US Small Business Administration programs
- This position will have direct interaction with many governmental appointed and elected officials at the Federal, State and local levels including but not limited to the:
- Governor’s Action Team
- Department of Community and Economic Development
- PA Department of Transportation
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Labor and Industry
- PA Office of International Business Development
- PA Office of the Budget
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent financial and analytical skills to interpret financial statements and analyze credit qualifications
- Good time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Relationship building skills employing strong customer service abilities
- High level of accountability and ability to work independently
- Critical thinking promoting resourcefulness and self-learning