Tuition Discount Program
The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC is proud to introduce the Tuition Discount Program in partnership with regional colleges and technical schools. The program offers discounts on undergraduate, graduate, and degree completion programs, as well as certifications in business, technology manufacturing, and health related fields – all areas that are essential to the region’s new economy.
By 2018, 63 percent of jobs will require some college or higher level of education, according to a Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce paper. Investing in employee development that addresses current and future skill shortages is important to our region’s ever-changing workforce landscape.
How Does It Work?
Anyone employed by a member company in good standing with the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC is eligible for the program. The member company would need to maintain membership in order for the student to receive the tuition discount. Discounted programs will vary by educational institution.
Students would complete the appropriate applications for admission and submit all required documents needed for acceptance. Students would be required to verify every academic year that they or their employer is a member in good standing with the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC.
Eastern University will provide a tuition discount in the amount of 20% for all Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC members, their spouses and dependents enrolling into any of the following undergraduate and/or graduate programs offered by the Harrisburg Campus:
*on-ground includes the Harrisburg location
- Fast-Track MBA in Management (on-ground)
- Fast-Track MBA in Health Administration (on-ground & online)
- BS in Business Administration (on-ground & online)
- BA in Organizational Leadership (on-ground & online)
- BS in Early Childhood Education (on-ground)
- BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses (on-ground)
As an employee or member of Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC, you are eligible for a 10% scholarship off tuition to help you pursue your educational goals at Grand Canyon University.
For more information visit www.gcu.edu/harrisburgchamber.
Employees of Chamber & CREDC member companies are eligible for 10% discount on Tuition and a waiver of the application fee for the following programs:
- Graduate and Professional Studies Post-Bachelor’s Certificate Courses
- Professional Development Pathways Non-Credit Courses
- Masters of Business Administration Courses
For more information visit http://www.lvc.edu/gps/.
Employees of Chamber & CREDC member businesses or organizations who pursue full-time study in Messiah College’s graduate programs in business and leadership or nursing are eligible for a 10 percent tuition discount. Messiah’s business and leadership programs are fully online and its nursing programs offer online coursework.
The tuition discount applies to the following programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Family Nurse Practitioner
More information about Messiah’s graduate programs can be found at: www.messiah.edu/gradprograms
All Membership/Employment Verification forms should be submitted to:
The Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
3211 N. Front St Suite 201
Harrisburg, PA 17110.