Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the Chamber & CREDC funded?
The Chamber & CREDC is a regional, not-for-profit organization. The Chamber & CREDC is not a department of local government or state funded.
2. What are the Chamber & CREDC’s hours of operation?
The Chamber & CREDC Offices are open 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday.
3. Does the Chamber & CREDC primarily serve the need of big business?
Many people are surprised to learn that 80% of all Chamber & CREDC members are small businesses with 20 or fewer employees. We do all we can to make sure to meet the needs of mid to large size companies, small businesses and the budding entrepreneur.
4. How much does it cost to join the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC?
The Chamber & CREDC’s Membership Investment Schedule is based on a company’s total number of full-time employees within Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. For more information on becoming a member, please click here or call 717.232.4099.
5. My company is a member of the Chamber & CREDC; does that make me a member?
Yes! When your company joins the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC, all employees within that organization become Chamber & CREDC members. Any employee may take advantage of the programs, events and benefits.
6. I would like to let my customers and clients know I am a member of the Chamber & CREDC. Can I use the Chamber & CREDC’s logo on my website?
You are encouraged to show the pride you have in your membership by using the Chamber & CREDC’s Proud Member Logo on your website. Please click here to download the logo and be sure to link the logo to: www.HarrisburgRegionalChamber.org.
7. When is payment required for event registrations?
We would like to receive payment for all events prior to or on the day of the event. We can accept payment in the form of credit cards (Visa, MC, AMEX), check or cash. The Chamber & CREDC can invoice your business for event payment and will do so if after the event if payment is not received prior to the function (please note: a $5.00 invoice fee will be applied). Please contact the Chamber & CREDC at 717.232.4099, at least three days in advance to cancel an event registration. Unfortunately, due to venue guarantees, the Chamber & CREDC will expect payment in full for an event, if registration is not cancelled prior to the three day time frame.
8. How do I submit press releases to the Chamber & CREDC for us in the Members in the News section of the Harrisburg Regional News (HRN) magazine?
All members in good standing with the Chamber & CREDC may submit press releases for possible inclusion in the Members in the News section of the Harrisburg Regional News (HRN) magazine. To submit a press release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Have a question we didn’t answer here?
Email email@example.com or call 717.232.4099