Chamber & CREDC Mission Statement
The Harrisburg Regional Chamber and Capital Region Economic Development Corporation (Chamber & CREDC) is to be a catalyst for policy change, job creation and business growth in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry Counties that enhances the quality of life in our region.
Business Diversity Initiative Mission Statement
To assist the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC in weaving diversity and inclusion into all aspects of its mission.
- Assist the Chamber & CREDC in becoming clearinghouse for regional diversity efforts.
- Help to promote the Chamber & CREDC’s diversity efforts to regional community and identify opportunities for growth.
- Identify untapped and underserved markets in need of the Chamber & CREDC’s resources and identify opportunities for partnership with minority chambers and other diverse community organizations.
- To grow the Chamber & CREDC’s membership among diverse sectors of the region.
- Serve as a “matchmaking” catalyst by helping to identify opportunities for women owned, minority owned other diverse businesses in the supplier chains of the region’s entire regional business community.