A society where every person belongs and is empowered to thrive.
Add Your Voice – Work For Us
We use our voice, and empower you to use yours, to create positive, lasting change in people’s lives. We use our voice because we believe every person should belong and be empowered to thrive.
Who We Are
Our agency began in 1999 by pioneering a model that is nationally recognized. We believe every child deserves a safe, nurturing permanent home – with a caring and supportive family that makes it possible to grow and thrive.
A pioneer in new approaches to achieving permanency for children in foster care, we employ specialized knowledge and a continuum of services to help agencies expedite adoptions and keep families together.
To learn more, please visit https://vocetogether.org
Human Resources Coordinator – Recruitment
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Recruitment Coordinator oversees full-cycle recruitment for internal and external positions across the state. Recruitment includes providing assistance and strategic recommendations to hiring managers as well as posting jobs, conducting phone interviews, scheduling and participating in second interviews, completing reference checks and finalizing offers of employment.
Schedule: 8 hours between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
What You Will Contribute
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the recruitment function under the general guidance of HR Manager.
- Manages the electronic Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to keep records up to date and meet the needs of the organization.
- Assists hiring managers by posting jobs, conducting phone interviews, scheduling and participating in second interviews, completing reference checks, and finalizing offers of employment.
- Manages the orientation experience and maintains connection with new hires to gather feedback on recruitment and onboarding.
- Tracks data and analytics on current vacancies, time-to-fill, turnover/retention, and other barriers to generate reports and identify areas of improvement and make recommendations.
- Cross trains on Leave Management, Onboarding and Employee Relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What It Takes to Succeed
- Associate’s degree in business or a related field and 5 years’ experience in recruitment or HR generalist experience or Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with 2 years’ of recruitment or HR generalist experience, is required.
- Recruitment with a variety of hiring managers experience is preferred.
- Experience with sourcing, virtual and social media recruitment, and promoting diversity is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability and desire to build and maintain collaborative and professional working relationships.
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Strong time-management to meet deadlines and ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrates analytical reasoning, critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills and continually improve processes.
Why Voce – We Invest In You
We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Health insurance with medical spending accounts (employer contribution to the HSA if electing HDHP)
- Dental, vision, long term disability and accident insurance
- Three employer-paid benefits: short term disability insurance, life insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Employer contribution equivalent to 6% of your salary to your 401(k)
- 10 paid holidays (including one floating holiday)
- 18 days of PTO in first year of employment
- Qualified employer participating in Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit vocetogether.exacthire.com.