Website Tri-County Regional Planning Commission
Located in Downtown Harrisburg, the Tri-County Regional Planning Commission is seeking a professional individual ready to move ahead in a great career.
As administrative assistant for this agency, you will contribute to the efficient day-to-day operations of the Commission office by supporting the work of management, other staff, and the Commission itself.
Regular duties include-
• Greeting visitors, answering phones, responding to routine questions, or directing callers/visitors to appropriate staff.
• Assisting staff in preparation for Commission meetings, including applicable advertising.
• Updating and maintaining centralized mailing list and contact lists.
• Purchasing and maintaining office supplies.
• Coordinating with the Finance Assistant and making bank deposits as needed.
• Coordinating the intergovernmental review process, posting applications and filing reviews.
• Maintaining commission files and documents on a continual basis, in accordance with the Commission’s Document Retention and Disposal procedures.
• Maintaining an inventory of Commission’s physical assets.
• Assisting with maintenance of county subdivision and land development review log, including stamping signatures for plan recording, as needed.
• Assisting with human resources activities of the Commission, including personnel files and benefits administration.
The candidate must be proficient in Word, Outlook, and generally competent in other Microsoft Office applications. Access database experience is a plus. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The candidate should be a team player, have strong administrative and organizational skills, and be committed to excellence. Attention to detail is a must!
Ideal candidates will have previous office administration experience with a strong work ethic, professional demeanor and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. This individual will also assist with some human resource/benefits administration, so experience and knowledge in this area is also a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and reviewed annually. Full-time at 35 hours a week with generous benefits, this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com or:
Steven B. Deck, AICP
112 Market St, 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Position open until filled. Target start date is August 1, 2019.
The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org