Website Tri-County Regional Planning Commission
Located in Downtown Harrisburg, the Tri-County Regional Planning Commission is seeking a professional individual ready to move ahead in a great career.
As a finance / HR assistant for this agency, you will be responsible for the maintenance and coordination of the bookkeeping, payroll, personnel and administrative activities of the Commission related to finance and human resources administration.
Regular duties include:
- Preparing bank statements and monthly financial statements for Commission accounts.
- Submitting payroll data for processing of checks.
- Preparing invoices, cost reports, and other monthly data reporting as needed.
- Maintaining personnel information on Commission staff, including time sheets, expense checks, payroll and quarterly tax reports.
- Coordination with vendors on Commission benefit packages, including medical, retirement, and terminations.
- Maintaining and preparing annual documentation for the Commission audit.
- Assisting with implementation of Commission’s Document Retention and Disposal policies.
The candidate must be proficient in Excel, and generally competent in other Microsoft Office and Outlook applications. Sage experience is a plus. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The candidate should be a team player, have strong administrative and organizational skills, and be committed to excellence. Attention to detail is a must!
Ideal candidates will have previous accounting or bookkeeping experience with a strong work ethic, professional demeanor and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. This individual will adhere to all governmental accounting standards, so experience and knowledge of government funding is also a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and reviewed annually. Full-time at 35 hours a week with generous benefits, or part-time if preferred, this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com or:
Steven B. Deck, AICP
112 Market St, 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Position open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org