Website Rite Aid
- Beginning immediately, Rite Aid plans to hire 5,000 associates for full and part-time roles across the country to support store and distribution center teams. Positions will include cashiers, pharmacy technicians and distribution center associates. To view available positions and apply, please visit https://careers.info.riteaid.com/.
- Rite Aid associates are key to providing communities with medications, essential supplies and COVID-19 related information. To show appreciation for their exceptional commitment, Rite Aid created a Hero Program to recognize their efforts.
- As part of that program, hourly associates (who work in Rite Aid stores, RediClinic locations or distribution centers) are receiving a Hero Pay increase of $2 per hour, which began March 15, 2020, and is to last through at least May 2, 2020.
- Additionally, current retail store management, including pharmacists, distribution center management and RediClinic professional associates, have received a Hero Bonus of $1,000.
- Rite Aid also increased its associate discount to 35% on all eligible products and services in our stores beginning March 24 until at least the end of April 2020.
- Rite Aid has also established specific guidelines related to leaves of absence related to COVID-19 to provide greater flexibility for those impacted by the virus. This includes a “Pandemic Pay” policy, which ensures associates are compensated if diagnosed with the virus or quarantined because of exposure.
- Rite Aid has implemented specific internal protocols during the pandemic to keep its associates safe and ready to serve customers. In addition to allowing associates to wear masks and gloves at their discretion, Rite Aid is making enhancements to the many health and safety procedures already in place at its stores. The company is in the process of installing Plexiglas shields at pharmacy and front end counters to provide additional protection for associates and customers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.riteaid.com.