Website Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission
The Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission is seeking an Executive Director. The Commission is a network of business champions who understand the solid connection between quality early childhood experiences and a strong Pennsylvania economy. As a group, we work to engage other business leaders, business organizations, and policymakers to create more champions and foster public and private sector investment in high quality early learning opportunities.
- Vision & Leadership: In coordination with the Commissioners and the Commonwealth, enhance Pennsylvania’s business engagement and investment in early learning.
- Management: Effectively lead and grow an outcomes-based public private partnership organization to advance the Commission’s mission and priorities.
- Fundraising: Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing operations and expansion of work and impact while simultaneously building an appropriate reserve fund.
- Communications: Deepen and refine all aspects of communications to promote the mission of the Commission and the Governor’s early learning priorities.
- Partnerships: Build partnerships across Pennsylvania and nationally, establishing relationships with business, political, and community leaders to both inform and elevate Pennsylvania’s early learning priorities as well the Commission’s work.
The Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to building awareness and support for increasing public and private investment in high quality early learning. Specific requirements include:
- At least seven (7) years of senior management experience; advanced degree preferred;
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with leaders in business, philanthropy, local communities, government, and the early care and education community;
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Proven track record of successful fundraising/development;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
$90,000 – $110,000 starting salary, plus full benefits package
Equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com