Website UGI Utilities, Inc.
UGI Utilities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. As such, the Company abides by the requirements of the Executive Order 11246, 41 CFR 60-741.5(a), and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.Location: Middletown, PA, USUGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility company committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 700,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and 1 county in Maryland. We pride ourselves on being a responsive, engaging energy company. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our 1,700 plus employees who strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and the communities we serve every day.We offer comprehensive benefits, some of which are:
- medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance
- disability plans
- 401(k) matched savings plan
- paid vacation
- company stock purchase program
- wellness programs
- tuition reimbursement
- paid parental leave
- paid volunteer time
- adoption assistance Job SummaryTo complete assigned operations and systems work, primarily involving the administration and use of the information technology systems of the main frame and personal computer, to support the Operations Department in the completion of its duties and in utilizing budgeted and allocated resources in an effective, efficient and professional manner.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for West Region CandM maintenance supervisors – administer and audit daily DOJM, R2, and CAD. Assist CandM Supervisors as it relates to the daily work schedules for service renewals. Provide communications to customer, fielding customer complaints and responding to Z-mails. Schedule and track CandM work on Mobile up daily and create work orders as requested by supervisors and field employees. Kerotest valve maintenance and material failures, update databases for these in SharePoint. Maintain daily contractor route sheet and review returned paperwork from field. Schedule jobs in Fieldglass when requested by contractors.
- Provide administrative oversight of various operations reports and processes: B leaks, Ifolder, leaks on plastic mains, mechanical tee remediations, and capital tools.
- Maintain vacation and duty schedules–notify employees and Central Dispatch of changes in the duty rosters and administer the duty roster sign-up process in the spring.
- Serve as a backup in daily entry of CandM time sheets and payroll adjustments for supervisory approval.
- Assist the operations superintendent on special projects as requested including the annual FI walking Survey. Train co-workers on various new tasks as needed. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working with and understanding UGI policies and procedures.
- Full knowledge of SAP and R2 operating system.
- CAD and Mobile UP, DOJM, Webtop/Documentum, Map frame, Oracle, Crystal Report Designer, Discoverer Plus, SharePoint.
- Applicable PC hardware and software.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral are essential. Interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to work in a conceptual fashion to develop viable data and information alternative for area management. Education and Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s in engineering, computer science.
- Extensive work-related experience with SAP and PC systems. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with UGI policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, UGI cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.