Creating spaces the enhance the human experience since 1935.
Since 1935, Murray Associates Architects, P. C. has a reputation for sustainable innovative design by providing our clients with an optimal long-lasting financial return on their investment in planning, design, and construction. Our firm provides sustainable designs for Higher Education, Private K-12, Corporate, Hospitality, Government and Retail clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional full-time individual to join our team and move ahead in a great career. Salary will be based upon amount of experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High-level multitasking skills are a requirement for this position to manage various projects at different stages at the same time, while also completing numerous administrative duties. The candidate must be detail orientated and work well in a collaborative team-based office environment. Construction Administration is a primary responsibility and at any given time, manage an average of three – five projects. Responsibilities include:
- Process, track and return all Shop Drawings submittals and Request for Information (RFI’s) in the bidding and construction administration process for all projects.
- Responsible for the review of specifications for new projects in the development stage. This review involves product research, proofreading and distribution of the document.
- Track and distribute Change Bulletins for all projects in the construction phase.
- Project filing including initial set up and maintenance.
- Miscellaneous duties involve preparation of correspondence for the Principal and any other general typing and office responsibilities.
- Provide back-up for the other administrative staff person in her absence to cover all her Human Resource, Payroll and Accounting functions, answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls, open and distribute daily mail, process any items to be sent out UPS and any other miscellaneous/general duties.
Individuals must be proficient in Windows 10 and all Microsoft products such as Word, InfoPath and Excel. Candidate will be trained to work in Newforma, eSpec and CORE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org