Website Mowery Construction
For the Experience
Mowery is currently seeking a senior-level Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for the administration and management of assigned projects of varying complexities. This position requires expertise as it pertains to construction management, building codes, estimating and financial analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as an integral part of a construction delivery team which typically consists of an Executive, Estimator, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Engineers and Project Accountant.
• Facilitating the submittal process throughout the project life-cycle to ensure that all building materials arrive on-time to keep the project on schedule and are installed properly.
• Coordination of documentation between the architect, engineers, owner and the project delivery team (including subcontractors)
• Helps to resolve field issues and questions in a timely manner with the project delivery team
• Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
• Prepares and distributes a description and timeline of the project, manages both near-term and critical path schedules for various construction projects.
• Presents procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering OR equivalent.
Ten (10) years of project management experience relating to commercial construction.
The ability to lead projects with independence.
Strong communication, organization and management skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
A valid driver’s license.
Please note that this position may occasionally require out of town assignments.
To apply for this job please visit rsmoweryconstruction.bamboohr.com.