Website Martin Communications, Inc.
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for research, negotiation, and placement of prepared advertising content in effective and efficient media platforms both traditional and digital/interactive. The Digital Media Specialist collaborates with the media manager and account managers to ensure placement that best matches client goals and budget through carefully calculated plans built on research and analytical models.
This position is responsible for researching, executing and optimizing, as well as analyzing and reporting on performance of digital media advertising, including paid search, social and targeted display/video/email campaigns. Further, on-going education will be required by this agency of the Digital Media Specialist to ensure that he/she remains current with dynamic changes in both digital and traditional media, as well as all emerging messaging platforms, providing the company with a competitive advantage.
* Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
- A bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in communications, business, advertising, marketing, analytics or other related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in digital media planning/placement at an advertising or consulting agency or media property
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Advertising and/or other programmatic platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong data analysis skills, including an understanding of Google Analytics and experience in visualizing data/dashboarding
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Detail-oriented, precise and organized
- Strategic, creative thinker and problem solver
- High comfort level with face-to-face, phone and email communications
- Excellent time management and ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Competent proofreading skills
- A master’s degree, with an emphasis in communications, business, advertising, marketing, analytics or other related field
- Five years’ experience in digital media planning/placement at an advertising or consulting agency or media property
- Advanced skills in data analysis and visualization/dashboarding (i.e. Microsoft BI, Tableau or DataHero)
Certification(s) in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Microsoft Advertising, etc.
- HTML experience
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Digital media copywriting experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, monitor, optimize, analyze and report on digital advertising, including but not limited to paid search, paid social, targeted display, video, etc.
- Create media proposals based upon strategies and budgets; modify as needed
- Recommend/make suggestions regarding use of media
- Order/schedule media for approved media proposals, accurately and timely
- Distribute final production to media
- Meet with various media sales representatives for ongoing relationships, updates and new information
- Negotiate media pricing and contracts, while maintaining excellent, collaborative relationships, as appropriate
- Create media reports as needed
- Assist with client meeting preparation as needed
- Update client agendas with new media opportunities, as needed
- Research client requested media information
- Maintain an organized file of media information, rates, benchmarks, etc.
- Proofread client materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Media Manager
Employee must be able to:
- Sit at desk and look at a computer screen for several hours at a time on a regular basis.
- Travel as necessary in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
We, the team, at Martin Communications are dedicated to living out the following values: Integrity, Respect, Team,
Open-minded, Passionate, Learning
To apply for this job please visit martincommunicationsinc.com.