Keystone Contractors Association
The KCA touches many companies based in Pennsylvania, as either members of the KCA, potential members or industry allies. KCA interns work hard, move fast, and learn constantly as they cycle through various marketing specializations. KCA offers construction companies the following services: Education & Training; Career Development; Safety; Labor Relations; Community Service; and Government Relations. If you’re looking for an internship that you can be proud of and that will impress future employers, contact us today.
The KCA internship pays $12 per hour, and you will get to contribute to real marketing strategies and campaigns, and have your voice heard by Pennsylvania’s construction industry. This internship will provide you with an excellent baseline of knowledge for all association marketing areas, including membership growth, graphic design and publication creation, media relations, and event planning, with a heavy dose of promotion. This is an excellent opportunity for high school students and/or young professionals seeking to strengthen their resume.
• Observe and assist the marketing activities of the KCA
• Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns
• Create a social media strategy to improve brand awareness and industry engagement • Research, plan, and execute one marketing campaign under KCA direction and supervision
• Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
• Demonstrated communication and creative skills
• Ability to work well on a team
• Ability to work remotely
Work remotely for a consecutive 8 week internship between May 16th & August 31st. If interested please contact the KCA, to learn how to apply: 717-884-2801 or Jon@KeystoneContractors.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org