Website JFC Staffing Companies
Remote Options Available!
Do you love connecting with people and making an impact on their lives? Are you outgoing and truly enjoy building relationships and meeting new people?
JFC has a newly created Corporate Recruiter opportunity to join our growing team. In this role, you won’t just hire new staff to be a part of the JFC Work Family—you will build lasting relationships with through networking and professional connections throughout Central PA.
In partnership with our corporate recruiting team, you will create unique pro-active recruiting strategies utilizing social media platforms, networking connections, community partnerships and ongoing outreach to generate meaningful connections and build a strong pipeline of viable candidates for critical positions.
The ideal candidate will be driven, able to work independently and have excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion to connect and impact people’s lives. Strong organizational skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field desired.
JFC understands the importance of maintaining a strong work/life balance, and the benefits of having remote work options! Specific remote and in-office work options will be explored during the interview process for this role. Apply today for more information!
Why JFC Staffing Companies?
JFC is family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 45 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine’s Simply the Best list for 15 years, named ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing for 7 years, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada, and named Best Places to Work in PA for 10 years.
- Flexible work-life balance
- Remote work options
- Meaningful work and the chance to positively impact others’ lives
- Incredible culture and supportive team environment
- An entrepreneurial environment encouraging individual input and ideas
- A focus on professional development and $5k per year Tuition Reimbursement Program
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- Employee-run and individualized community service program
- Competitive salary plus a newly enhanced bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
Where Can You Go to Learn More?
To apply for this job please visit www.jfcstaffing.com.