Website Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
The Utility Department is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
● Assist the full-time Utility Staff on the garbage truck
● Assist in other Utility areas when not working on the garbage truck
● Assist with recycling by emptying the recycling trucks into the cardboard baler
● Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position
● Physically able to repetitively get on and off the back of the garbage truck
● Physically able to balance and hold on to the back of the garbage truck
● Physically able to bend and lift 50lbs.
● Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our
● Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
● Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
● Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with
the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more
stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business needs.
● Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
● Shifts include 4:00am – 12:00pm (noon) during the Park season
● Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
● Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
● Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.