Website Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
This seasonal position is responsible for assisting with event preparation mainly in Hersheypark Stadium with occasional work at other events throughout the Hershey Entertainment Complex. Staff must be able to work weekends and holidays between May – September, with the possibility of additional work in the fall based on operational need.
- Installing and removing Stadium field cover.
- Set-up and remove chairs for Stadium Concert Series.
- Other preparations as needed for events throughout the Hershey Entertainment Complex.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow directions and work with limited supervision.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests.
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment and Resorts guidelines.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including late at night, based on the event schedule.
- Schedule will vary depending upon weather and event schedule.
- Most work will be outside in all weather conditions.
- Repetitive motion associated with folding, unfolding, and stacking chairs.
- Must be able to safely lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- There may be loud exposure to noise during concert sound checks.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.