Website Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
This position is the first and last impression to our guests and is responsible for the greeting and seating of our guests, quoting accurate wait times, dining room sanitation, and communication to the kitchen on business demands and guest counts.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Greet guests as they arrive and seat them in accordance with their requests and the server rotation.*
- Record and track guest seating in order to monitor wait staff workload and ensure a fair and manageable workload for servers. Manage wait list as needed and provide accurate wait time estimates to guests.*
- Perform all opening and closing duties according to operational standards.*
- Meet guest needs by providing pertinent information about the restaurant, menu items, and surrounding area.*
- Maintain and display knowledge of the menu and any restaurant promotions and offerings.*
- Ensure that the dining room, restroom, and other guest areas are clean and organized throughout the shift.*
- Engage with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service; respond and act on any negative experiences before they leave.*
- Answer phone calls, take reservations, and answer questions.*
- Follow all Department of Health guidelines with proper sanitizing solution to wipe down tables, chairs, booths, and table bases to assist servers.*
- Assist with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 16 years of age or older on date of applying
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Constant (>67%) (25lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Frequent (34-66%)
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.