Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
The Hersheypark® Call Center is the first stop for many guests interested in visiting Hersheypark. You will provide a warm welcome and provide exceptional customer service to our callers who may be planning a first trip to Hersheypark or calling for assistance with their online purchases. You will provide answers to any questions they may have, log guest feedback and suggestions, and assist with guest recovery. Consider yourself a Hersheypark Connoisseur? This is the position for you!
Positions are currently available for employees age 18 or older who are available to work throughout the fall for September, Hersheypark in the DarkSM and Christmas Candylane® (September, October, November and December).
What can a position with the Guest Experience Department do for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Friendships and memories that will last a lifetime
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Learning valuable transferable skills, such as the following:Problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Time management and punctuality
- Hands on experience with various technology
- Cultural awareness
- Cash handling
- Verbal communication
This part-time seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining the cleanliness of your work environment, and completing specific job duties:
- Answer the Hersheypark Information Line, with questions pertaining to Hersheypark hours, prices, lodging, area attractions, and handle guest complaints
- Process and support Season Pass Payment Plan options, including payments, arrears calls, and phone sales
- Process and support phones sales for single day tickets and e-ticket reprints
- Handle clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, and filling out paperwork
- Provide support relating to online ticketing issues
- Handle and resolve guest issues
- Learn operational standards for the Guest Experience Department
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of application
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must have strong conflict resolution/problem solving skills
- Must be able to navigate different computer programs, including keyboarding skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance within the Hershey
- Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business needs.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week, September through December, to include a rotation of mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in a combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and inclement weather
- Physical requirements include finger dexterity, standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and communicating Sitting – Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing – Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking – Frequent (34-66%)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.