Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Join the sweetest team on earth where you can earn some extra cash and enjoy the thrills and perks of Hersheypark®! We are looking for individuals who can work together to create sweet experiences for our guests, while making lasting memories and friendships. Hersheypark Food & Beverage team members have a great opportunity to learn many skills on the job other than flipping burgers and pouring drinks! Some of these skills include time management, customer service, communicating with a team and leaders, and maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older who are available to work throughout the fall for Hersheypark in the DarkSMand Christmas Candylane®(October, November and December).
- Greeting guests and taking Food & Beverage orders while communicating with other team members within the employee’s scheduled location
- Preparing and serving Food & Beverage items to guests
- Ringing orders into a cash register and making sure guests receive proper change
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and sweeping/mopping work areas, to include: food prep areas, other food contact surfaces, patio/condiment areas, and floors/walkways
- Storing and rotating stock and food items within assigned work locations
- Performing opening and closing procedures related to the assigned Food & Beverage location and as directed by shift supervisors
- Other job related responsibilities as assigned
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the date of application or turning 16 by October 5, 2020
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey
- Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Must be able to work at least two (2) weekends per month during September through December
- Must be able to work at least three (3) closing shifts per week (typically shifts starting no later than 4:00 P.M. and ending up to two (2) hours after Hersheypark closes)
- Physical requirementsWalking and/or standing for up to five (5) hours at a time
- Bending at the waist and knees
- Lifting up to 20 pounds without assistance
- Regular outside work in various weather conditions is required (including extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and other inclement weather)
- Employee must provide proper footwear (all black, nonskid/non slip sneaker)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.