Website Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
This position is responsible for the operational and managerial support at multiple concession locations throughout our Entertainment Complex with a focus on GIANT Center and HersheyPark Stadium operations. By working closely with a team of Part Time and Full Time Supervisors, the Senior Concessions Area Manager will lead an operating staff of over 200 team members, monitor financial performance for concessions operations, adhere to federal and state compliance regulations for food safety, and help to provide sweet service to our guests.
(Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
– Move between assigned concessions outlets and areas to monitor outlet performance and engage employees. Observe food service and identify potential issues relating to food safety, customer service, staffing, wait times, and more. Resolve issues through allocating staffing and resources in order to prevent problems from growing and spreading.*
– Identify training opportunities and make recommendations to F&B management and training teams in order to improve employee performance and engagement. Cultivate and implement growth and development strategies for future events/seasons.*
– Monitor employee work and provide on the spot training, coaching, leadership, and instruction to F&B team members and leaders. Consistently model and demonstrate proper attitude and behavior to team members. Ensure that team is properly coached on how to do their job and identify opportunities of growth for part time and full time leadership teams.*
– Working with other Operational Departments to plan and execute various events.*
– Provide formal leadership to a large team through effective direction, support, development, coaching, and evaluation. As needed, discipline employees while following all company protocols and disciplinary action plans, up to and including termination.*
– Monitor financial results for area(s) of responsibility and take corrective action as necessary. Review labor and other expenses to identify potential issues. Control expenses through effective staffing, waste monitoring, and resource management by holding leadership teams accountable for financial results.*
– Understand menu offerings, presentations, and pricing for all assigned F&B outlets. Ensure that team members and leaders in assigned locations are experts on all areas of food service and are able to uphold company and brand standards. Make recommendations for creative solutions to areas of opportunity in the operation to set up teams for success.*
– Respond to and resolve customer complaints and issues. Ensure proper resolution in line with guest experience standards.
– Evaluate food and beverage mix, monitor guest satisfaction and trends, adjust and implement operating standards that support the vision of The Entertainment Complex.
– Take the lead in the development and set-up of special events and seasonal offerings.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Minimum of 4 years of Amusement Park, Entertainment Venues, Food & Beverage AND/OR related experience.
– Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
– 18 years of age or older.
– Effective communication, connection, and employee relations skills
– Skilled in the use of computers and technology, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office, – -including Excel and Word.
– Post-Employment – RAMP Certification
– Post-Employment – ServSafe Certification
– Must have a valid Drivers’ License
– Completion of high school or GED
– Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests
– Experience working in fast paced food and beverage environment
– Familiarity with monitoring financial information including financial performance and revenue/expense management
– Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
– Must be self-motivated to complete tasks and be able to multi task while prioritizing job tasks and assignments
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (55ft maximum height)
Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (50lbs maximum weight)
Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
Stooping Occasional (<33%)
Bending Occasional (<33%)
Sitting Occasional (67%)
Walking Constant (>67%)
– This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
– Must be able to speak and read the English language.
– The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.hersheyjobs.com.