Website Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc.
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an award winning, employee-owned civil engineering consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania & West Virginia. Founded in 1962, HRG has been dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective design solutions to public and private sector clients in the municipal, water and wastewater, land development, transportation, water resources, geographic information systems (GIS), survey, environmental, construction phase, and financial services markets for over 50 years.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Engineer to join our dedicated group of professionals in Harrisburg, PA. As a Water & Wastewater Project Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Preparing water and wastewater engineering project designs
- Providing project review, QA/QC and compliance to client specific requirements
- Preparing plans, specifications, and contract documents to enable the bidding of projects
- Serving as construction field engineer during construction of projects, which includes:
- dealings with contractors
- interpreting designs and specifications as required
- preparation of work change directives and/or change orders
- Completing project permitting requirements
- Representing client, project and/or HRG at various meetings
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with Environmental emphasis
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Professional Engineering license
- 4+ years’ experience involving the design of:
- water distribution and treatment systems
- wastewater collection, conveyance, and treatment systems and processes
- on lot systems
- environmental assessments Team player possessing strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with:
- computer modeling of water systems
- hydraulic design software
- PA DEP regulations
- Holds a valid Driver’s License to travel to job sites, meetings and regional offices
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit herbertrowlandgrubic-openhire.silkroad.com.