Website Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA
Coordinates and implements functional, MarComm department, and organizational projects to support membership, product program, program and marketing/communications needs for GSHPA. Participates in the planning, tracking, coordination and implementation of tactical and operational plans of the product program function, in support of council volunteers, membership recruitment, Program partners and Girl Scouts, as defined by the Director of Communications.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinates and fulfills assigned marketing and communications projects under the guidance of the Director of Communications.
Proactively researches stories, collects testimonials, generates and distributes media releases, monitors and reports on media messaging and trends, and supports media relationships that enhance the Girl Scout image and brand and provide increased visibility to the council.
Coordinate production/distribution of printed and electronic communications pieces including but not limited to the annual report, newsletters, program guides, camp brochures, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
• Previous experience in marketing, sales, and/or customer service preferred.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and a willingness to travel throughout the council.
• Car and valid driver’s license necessary to carry out assignments.
A complete job description can be viewed at http://www.gshpa.org/en/our-council/careers.html.
To apply for this job please visit www.gshpa.org.