Website Equus Workforce Solutions
The One-Stop Operator serves as a liaison to the Local Board and system partners in support of the One-Stop Delivery System. The Operator role supports efforts of continual improvement in the provision of integrated services to job seekers and employers under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
• Observe, collect and report information on One-Stop System to support functional operations, report on performance to track overall system goals; system activities and outcomes (referrals, results, customer feedback, staff feedback) to the LWDB; and provide recommendations for improved outcomes.
• Familiarize and provide support for continuous improvement of partner responsibilities and contributions agreed upon in the system Memorandum of Understanding, to avoid duplication of services, partner referral, partner systems and practices, and streamline processes.
• Supports the LWDB in the development and implementation of strategies for operational and performance excellence. Support partnership and outreach development.
• Observe and collect data with the intent of identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Maintain an online repository of one-stop system operations, activities, materials, and documents.
• Ensure the availability of all marketing and informational materials of one-stop system partner programs.
• Ensure the availability of all Labor Market Information, training information, and the coordination with other grant sources that support Workforce Development Board demand industries.
• Provide operational and logistical support for the delivery of services from the required One-Stop partners and service providers to ensure each partner contributes to the support from the One-Stop Center.
• Provide recommendations for professional development and service delivery innovations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in management, organizational development, project management, business administration, or similar field is required, or 5-years of equivalent experience.
• Lead other projects of comparable size and complexity, or experience in a comparable role with similar required skills.
• Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources
• Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing and proof of current automobile insurance required
• Project management experience is preferred, at least 2-years.
• Certified Associated of Project Management, (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Six-Sigma certification is preferred.
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers-brightspring.icims.com.