Website HR Resolutions
Progressive Dental Concepts is locally owned and community-focused. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We ensure that our patients receive the best care in an environment that leaves them fully satisfied and where our employees are continually learning and content.
We are currently seeking several enthusiastic, high energy, dedicated, and self-motivated individuals for our team as a full-time Expanded Function Dental Assistant and Dental Assistants! You will have the important role of being on the front lines and delivering exceptional care and service to our patients and their families.
Some Of Your Duties And Responsibilities Will Include
- Prepare operatories for dentist with necessary instruments and supplies
- Document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history
- Take accurate impressions; fabricate occlusal rims, custom trays, and temporaries
- Efficiently assist dentist with appropriate 4-handed techniques
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Proven ability to follow policies and guidelines
- Professional and positive attitude with a willingness to learn
Are you looking for a practice that utilizing the latest technology, help you advance your career with continuing education, and provide competitive benefits? If you are by nature a collaborative team player who is self-motivated, has high ethical and professional standards, we invite you to respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: Less than 1 year
Salary: 25.00 Hourly
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.