Website Bravo Group
Bravo Group is seeking to fill a Content Manager position in our Harrisburg office. This position collaboratively develops relevant and engaging content for assigned clients for traditional and digital distribution, and guides content production for assigned clients, ensuring brand and quality standards are met.
- Participates in early stage planning sessions and ongoing strategy meetings with client leads and clients to understand the clients’ business objectives. Understands what works and what doesn’t for that client; and self education on client industry.
- In collaboration with Creative Director, client leads and client teams develop content strategies for both traditional and digital distribution.
- Executes content plans, monitors quality and manages deadlines, coordinating work with writers, designers and content distributors; also writes content as needed
- Uses technology to develop content plans to drive engagement; Uses analytics to gain insights into message performance and adjusts content strategy as needed.
- Assists with client reports, scopes of work, and memos, and other writing and editing projects, as needed
- Manages content calendars for assigned clients and provides content suggestions.
- Participates in ongoing client strategy and project meetings, and provides updates and content suggestions. Holds creative team meetings to communicate strategy changes for the client, and keeps the team informed with regular project updates.
- Thoroughly vets each piece of the client project to ensure creative isn’t just high quality but in line with client’s brand. Ensures consistent brand execution to include voice, tone and creative for assigned clients.
Required skills, education and experience
Education: B.A. in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 5 or more years’ writing and copy editing experience, developing content for diverse audiences
- must have a strong understanding of digital content development and SEO
- knowledge of energy industry a plus
Computer skills: Proficiency with Google Apps
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to identify appropriate content
- Creative mindset and an understanding of relevant business issues and information needs
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain friendly and productive relationships through an effective communication style
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits include: health, dental, vision, disability
- Paid parking
- 401(k) plan
- 11 legal holidays per year
- Paid time off
About Bravo Group
With offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Bravo Group helps clients win tough fights with a campaign-style approach to public relations and advocacy. This integrated approach allows for faster, more cohesive solutions and puts clients in the best position to achieve results, often in the most difficult public, political and regulatory environments.
How to apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Bravo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.