Website AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union
Building Relationships for Life!
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union, a growing $250+ million credit union, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our organization. AmeriChoice FCU has five offices in the Central PA area primarily located in the Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for participating in the establishment and maintenance of an effective system of internal controls over the financial reporting system, preparing accurate and timely reconciliations of general ledger accounts, and managing the accounts payable process. The accounts payable process includes the accurate and timely payment of invoice/expense items, assisting in the development and maintenance of the expected credit loss model as related to the allowance for loan losses, and supporting the development, maintenance and enhancement of accounting policies and procedures as well as the processing and remittance of federal tax withholdings. This position requires the ability to work independently and meet periodic deadlines necessitating the requirement to work expanded hours during key reporting periods.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Three years experience in a financial institution.
• Ability to document processes and procedures to comply with Credit Union requirements.
• Ability to read, interpret, and analyze financial reports.
• Ability to work independently.
• Working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite products.
We offer an excellent work environment and an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com or:
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union
2175 Bumble Bee Hollow Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org