Website AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union
Building Relationships for Life!
AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union, a growing $250+ million credit union, is seeking a Business Portfolio Manger to join our organization. AmeriChoice FCU has five offices in the Central PA area primarily located in the Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area.
We offer an excellent work environment and an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Under general supervision, and in accordance with established policies and procedures, provides a variety of business loan services to members. Processes business loan applications, ensures compliance with legal requirements, lending regulations and internal policies and procedures. Cross sells credit union products and maintains a working knowledge of all services and operations of the credit union.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Attain and maintain knowledge of all credit union services.
2. Maintain member confidentiality.
3. Coordinate loan closings with member and/or settlement companies. Review and follow up on
required items in order to complete loan processing.
4. Contact members to advise of settlement fees and required documentation as it pertains to loan
closing or loan file maintenance.
5. After loan closings, mail vendor payments/payoffs, deposit proceeds to appropriate accounts,
and organize loan files.
6. Maintain monthly reporting in Symitar for collateral records such as mortgages, vehicle
titles, title insurance, UCC financing statements, insurance policies, and other documentation
pertaining to the loan file.
7. Prepare written presentation on each loan review and ensures that loan meets CU business
8. Initiate wire transfers and account transfers as requested.
9. Prepare check requests for recording and satisfaction of documents.
10. Book loans in Symitar.
11. Attend settlements in the Lender’s absence.
12. Prepare and distribute loan documents prior to settlement using LaserPro.
13. Perform in a professional manner setting the highest possible standard for the Credit Union.
14. Order periodic real estate appraisals, flood searches, and environmental evaluations.
15. Obtain all financial statements and tax returns from business members for full annual loan
evaluation of business loan relationships greater than $150,000.
16. Obtain tax returns, current credit report, collateral value evaluations, and new cash flow
analysis for new loan requests.
17. Consult with the underwriter as needed to obtain insight for analyzing the credit condition
of the borrower and additional information related to the borrower relationship.
18. Responsible to understand, monitor and report activity associated with business objectives to
assist the Credit Union’s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
19. Support the VP of Mortgage and Business Lending as needed
NON ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
2. Perform other credit union functions and responsibilities as required or assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years experience in a financial institution.
3. Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite).
4. Experience in real estate based or business lending, including credit analysis, due diligence,
and loan documentation.
5. Proficiency in analyzing financials of real estate operations and other business entities.
6. Excellent skills in managing multiple tasks requiring strong attention to detail.
7. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
1. Specialized or technical training in real estate processing.
2. Experience with loan documentation software (LaserPro preferred).
3. Relevant work experience in a commercial lending function.
4. Credit training (formal or on-the-job) at a commercial bank, credit union, or community
development financial institution that is recognized and well regarded for its credit risk
5. Experience with loan, legal, and collateral documentation and compliance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org