Social Services Analyst
We are currently seeking a Social Services, to join our team located in Harrisburg PA. Annual Salary $39,000.
Specific Responsibilities for the Social Services Analyst
• Learn and apply Pennsylvania’s policy and procedures for Title IV-E allowable claiming for foster care providers for both direct and indirect costs.
• Independently think critically when analyzing documentation and providing technical assistance.
• Apply both federal and state regulations for financial reporting.
• Understand the relationship between activity and financial accountability. • Gather, review and analyze complicated financial reports and data sets for compliance with state and federal standards.
• Collect and enter findings into a database with accuracy, timeliness, and specificity.
• Perform data management, including creating and managing queries.
Required Skills for the Social Services Analyst
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
• Excellent communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with various parties to identify and correct compliance errors as well as recognize and promulgate best practice.
• Adept at multitasking concurrent assignments.
• Proficient in integrating new processes or techniques into current procedures seamlessly
Required Experience for the Social Services Analyst
• Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in business, business administration, accounting, social work, public policy, or other closely related fields;
• A minimum of three years relevant work experience in the fields of child welfare, policy, or invoicing;
• A minimum of five years’ work experience in financial management and invoicing for federal and state funds.
To apply for this job please visit www.abelpersonnel.com.