Website PNC Bank
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch Manager within PNC’s Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Harrisburg, PA at the Derry Street branch.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of branch performance. Drives revenue and customer loyalty through consultative interactions with clients, and solutions that help them achieve financial well being. Creates a differentiated customer experience, making banking easy in an omni channel environment. Collaborates with a broad range of eco-system partners. Accountable for risk management and compliance . Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members.
- Utilizes a branded sales process to achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households and through collaboration with eco-system partners. Drives business banking results primarily through business development and community involvement activities. Coaches to consultative selling to drive results and enable customer financial well-being. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement.
- Manages and coaches to the delivery of a differentiated client experience. Coaches team to confidently engage with customers in technology enabled interactions, providing solutions and advice oriented consultation that improves client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution, making banking easy for customers. Connects all of PNC, delivering a seamless customer experience in an omni channel environment.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through effective onboarding, coaching and development. Makes talent development a priority for all branch team members . Ensures employees achieve performance and activity expectations through effective and ongoing performance management. Models PNC values by cultivating and supporting an inclusive workplace.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercises leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate sales practice risk. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
Builds Winning Teams – Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change – Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives For Results – Working Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision And Purpose – Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others’ contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk – Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Tech Savvy – Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Sales Management – Working Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Effective Communications – Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education And Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.