Looking for a great way to show off your business and network with other business professionals? Host an event with the Chamber & CREDC and bring new connections through your door!
Types of Events
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS with a cause | $750 HOSTING FEE
THIRD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
Your Location | 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Business After Hours With A Cause is the Chamber & CREDC’s monthly mixer format. Business After Hours provide a great opportunity for you to showcase your products, services and facility while highlighting a deserving non-profit. The hosting member is responsible for offering light hors d’oeuvres and beverages (limited open bar is encouraged). Event registration ranges from 80-125 business professionals.
Hosts are selected on a first-come, first-served basis. The Chamber & CREDC reserves the right to choose a host based upon the prospective host’s potential to hold a successful event. Lunch & Learn workshop content must be approved by the Chamber & CREDC. Lunchtime networking events are interchangeable, only one lunch event will be held per month.
CHAMBER & CREDC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote & market event through weekly email blasts and the Chamber & CREDC’s online events calendar
- Handle registration of all attendees leading up to the event, provide printed nametags as well as staffing registration at the event
- Chamber & CREDC leadership provides brief remarks and introduces hosting member
Following the event, a complete listing of attendees will be provided to the host (names, company names, and e-mail addresses)
- All catering arrangements MUST be made with current members
- Invite business contacts, clients, partners and personal contacts (Guests of the host are not required to be current members)
- Briefly address attendees during the mixer to introduce themselves and their business
- Promotional displays or tables and networking by the host’s staff are strongly encouraged
- The use of high-top tables is encouraged, please avoid a sit-down table layout (Not applicable to Lunch & Learn workshops)
QUESTIONS OR INTERESTED IN HOSTING?
Send us a message, and we’ll help you figure out what type of event is best for you. Ready to reserve your event? Fill out the Host Registration Form above and email the completed form to email@example.com.