Fulton Bank, N.A. will host its 41st Annual Agriculture Seminar on Tuesday, Feb. 11, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center, located at 80 Rocherty Road in Lebanon, Pa.
Along with a complimentary “taste of the Pennsylvania Farm Show” lunch and free health screenings provided by WellSpan Health, the event will feature speakers who are experts in the agriculture industry, including:
- Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding
- John Blanchfield of Agricultural Banking Advisory Services: Is the dairy margin program for me?
- Jason Henderson, senior associate, dean and director of extension for Perdue University: Will 2020 be prosperous for agriculture?
- Kathleen Noble, senior economist and research specialist at Blimling Associates: What can dairy expect in 2020?
The program also will include a panel discussion about farm biosecurity. Dr. Perry Habecker, staff pathologist at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine (PennVet) will moderate. Panelists will include:
- Dr. Sherrill Davidson, associate professor, avian medicine and pathology at PennVet
- Dr. Meghann Pierdon, assistant professor, clinical production medicine at PennVet
- Dr. Helen Aceto, director of biosecurity at the University of Pennsylvania, New Bolton Center
- Dr. Kevin Brightbill, PA state veterinarian
Curtis J. Myers, chairman and CEO of Fulton Bank, will share a message about Fulton’s commitment to the Ag industry.
This no-cost event has limited space. Anyone interested in attending should call the Fulton Bank Agricultural Services Group at 717-274-6906 or email@example.com by Friday, Jan. 31.
About Fulton Bank, N.A.:
Fulton Bank, N.A. is a subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation, a $21.7 billion financial holding company headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Fulton Bank operates more than 225 financial centers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.