Stretching Capital & Making Projects Happen – A primary role for CREDC is accessing public investment to support impactful projects for our communities, high priority industries, infrastructure and educational facilities. Project by project, CREDC incentivizes more private investment by leveraging public programs. Project by project, we help make the Harrisburg region a great place to live, work and play.
How do seemingly impossible and incredibly expensive projects get done to benefit our communities? CREDC’s answer to that is by leveraging public dollars to stretch private investment farther. Grant money offered through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Federal Government can accomplish just that. But complying with the rules of public programs can be tedious, risky and burdensome. CREDC is highly experienced in administering many grant programs for many kinds of projects. All programs require highly qualified, connected, respected, and detail oriented administration. When eligible, CREDC fulfills that role for a cost that doesn’t throw the project budget off course.
EXAMPLES OF PROGRAMS USED:
- Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP)
- Industrial Sites Reuse Program (ISRP)
SCOPE OF ADMINISTRATION SERVICES:
1. Grant Writing & Application Services
2. Participation as the Grantee or as a Third Party Administrator
3. Management of Program Requirements & Compliance
4. Assisting in the Creation of Project Budgets & Schedules
5. Tracking Project Costs & Expenditures
6. Preparing Drawdown Reimbursement Requests
7. Administrative Functions & Correspondence
8. Government Relations
EXAMPLES OF SUCCESSFUL GRANT PROJECTS
Wolf Administration, Dauphin Co. Business Leaders Highlight Successful Pandemic Relief Program for Restaurants
Questions about grants?
Want to find out how we can support your grant proccess? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we’ll help you get started with your private investment opportunities.