Commuter Services of Pennsylvania Re-Appoints 2016 Officers and New Board Members
On: February 2, 2016 Filed Under: Member News
YORK, Pa. (February 2, 2016) – Commuter Services of Pennsylvania today announced the officers and board members who will serve in 2016 on the Susquehanna Regional Transportation Partnership (SRTP) non-profit board that oversees the region’s thirteen-county commuter alternatives program.
The following officers have been re-appointed:
- Teri Giurintano, Executive Director of Lebanon Transit, as chair. She is a resident of the City of Lebanon, Lebanon County.
- Jonathan Fitzkee, Transportation Planner for the Lebanon County Planning Department, as vice chair. He is a resident of Heidelberg Township, Lebanon County.
- Tim Reardon, Executive Director of Tri-County Regional Planning Commission, as secretary. He is a resident of Swatara Township, Dauphin County.
- Kimbarley A. Williams, CPA, a manager with Boyer and Ritter and a member of the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants, as treasurer. She is a resident of Lemoyne, Cumberland County.
The following have been appointed as new board members:
- David Bekisz, Executive Director of Schuylkill Transit System. He is a resident of Shenandoah, Schuylkill County.
- David Bodnar, Director of Carbon County Office of Planning & Development. He is a resident of Banks Township, Carbon County.
- Greg Buckler, President and CEO of Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce, He is a resident of South Lebanon Township, Lebanon County.
- Kathy Henderson, Director of Economic Development for Carbon Chamber and Economic Development. She is a resident of East Penn Township, Carbon County.
- Peggy Howarth, Executive Director of Monroe County Transportation Authority. She is a resident of Effort, Monroe County.
- Christine Meinhart-Fritz Director of Monroe County Planning Commission. She is a resident of Towamensing Township, Carbon County.
- Michael Mrozinski, Director of the Pike County Office of Community Planning. He is a resident of Shohola Township, Pike County.
- Robert Philbin, Director of Public Information & Customer Experience, Capital Area Transit. He is a resident of Lower Allen Township, Mechanicsburg, Cumberland County.
Commuter Services of Pennsylvania works with employers and commuters to encourage a variety of commuting options including biking, taking transit, carpooling, walking, vanpooling or telecommuting.