Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is proud to announce that 165 of the firm’s attorneys, including 11 attorneys from the firm’s Harrisburg office, are listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 Edition.
Of those recognized, 10 were named “Best Lawyers in America” and one attorney was named to the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.
In addition to being named a “Best Lawyer in America,” Shareholder Jill Lashay was also recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year, Litigation – Labor and Employment.” “Lawyer of the Year” recognition is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Best Lawyers in America
- Jan L. Budman II – Commercial Litigation
- Brian J. Clark – Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental; Water Law
- Thomas G. Collins – Labor Law – Management; Litigation – ERISA; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jill M. Lashay – “Lawyer of the Year;” Litigation – Labor and Employment
- John F. Povilaitis – Communications Law; Energy Law
- Alan M. Seltzer – Energy Law
- Jack M. Stover – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Deborah M. Suder – Government Relations Practice
- Jonathan Vipond, III – Healthcare Law
- Jayson R. Wolfgang –Commercial Litigation; Government Contracts
Ones to Watch
- Jordan A. Yeagley – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.