BSSF hires Rob Jones as Director, Business Advisory and Development Services
Camp Hill and Lancaster, PA – January 8, 2015: Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), CPAs is pleased to announce Robert S. Jones joined the Firm as Director, Business Advisory and Development Services.
He brings nearly 40 year of progressive experience in retail and commercial banking with regional banking companies in the greater Harrisburg markets. Rob recently retired as the President of the Capital Division of Fulton Bank. He was with Fulton from 1999 to January 2014 and prior to that held key positions in the banking industry.
Rob is active in the community and currently serves in the following capacities:
- Chair of the Fulton Bank Capital Division Advisory Board
- Chair of the Harrisburg Area YMCA Board
- United Way of the Capital Region Foundation – Member of the Board of Directors
- United Way of the Capital Region – Governance Committee Member
- The Kline Foundation – Member of the Board of Directors
- The Alexander Boyd Foundation – Member of the Board of Directors