Boyer & Ritter welcomes five new accountants
On: August 10, 2016 Filed Under: Member News
CAMP HILL, PA (August 10, 2016) – Boyer & Ritter LLC among the largest regional accounting firms in central Pennsylvania, is proud to announce the hiring of the following five new accountants.
Boyer & Ritter features a strong staff development program that includes comprehensive cross-training, allowing each accountant to provide a full range of tax, audit and consulting services. This strategic approach to educating staff at all levels sets us apart from other firms — and creates efficiencies and cost savings for our clients.
We welcome the following to Boyer & Ritter:
- Daniel Ryan graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and interned with Boyer & Ritter in 2015.
- Emily J. Griffith graduated from Bloomsburg University in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and previously worked with two area accounting firms providing various services for business clients.
- Jordan Sallavanti graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a minor in Sociology. She interned with Boyer & Ritter in 2015.
- Christine Shontz graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 2016 with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and in Management Information Systems.
- Evan J. Dickinson graduated from Moravian College with a Bachelors of Arts in Accounting and interned with Boyer & Ritter in 2012.
About Boyer & Ritter LLC
For nearly a century, Boyer & Ritter has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses of varying sizes and industries throughout Pennsylvania and the continental United States. Boyer & Ritter has offices in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, and State College.